Friday, May 16, 2014

Day #5 Update ( aka the slacker update)

Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Slacker. Just call me a slacker. More like an update slacker but still. 

I'm just going to do a quick update because I want to get back to reading, but here is my progress so far. It's just an overall progress because I'm sure I documented my daily progress somewhere but don't really feel like locating it at this time. So yeah. Anyway, here it goes:

Pages read: 996 .. that's slightly disappointing. Just short of 1,000. Comeon.
Books Completed: 1. Started before Bout of Books: 2
2. Started After Bout of Books: 2

Books Experienced:
Nine Stories by J.D. Salinger
Cress by Marissa Meyer
The Wonderful Land of Oz by L. Frank Baum
a. The Wonderful Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum
b. The Land of Oz by L. Frank Baum

In Progress:
I've Heard That Song Before by Mary Higgins Clark (page 46/480)

Books to Start:
An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
Ozma of Oz by L. Frankn Baum
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare

I'm going to try and get through my "In Progress" book by Sunday night as well as the book by the wonderful Mr. John Green. We'll see how that goes. Oh and I also want to finish the last Oz book in this collection because there are three books in one big book if that makes any sense. Yeah.

Happy reading! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment