Friday, May 23, 2014

Bout of Books 10.0 Wrap Up!

Hey guys! So I know this is pretty late, but I figured I'd do my wrap up from the Bout of Books 10.0 Read-a-Thon last week. I had a lot of fun reading! Since this was my first week-long read-a-thon, and second read-a-thon ever, I definitely think I can tweak some things to make the next read-a-thon easier. That being said, I really did enjoy myself and got a lot of reading done, so I'm happy with the overall experience =] Now onto the books! I came into the read-a-thon already reading two books (Cress & Nine Stories), and started more as the week went on. I didn't really stick to my TBR list. I'm going to try and make this as understandable as possible, but I may just even confuse myself! ;P



Books Read:

Cress by Marissa Meyer: 332 (had previously read up to page 218/550, finished on Day 3)
Nine Stories by J.D. Salinger: 131 (had previously read up to page 78/209, finished on Day 2)
The Wonderful Land of Oz by L. Frank Baum (Includes The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, The Land of Oz, and Ozma of Oz): 637/761 (finished the first two books)
An Abundance of Katherines by John Green: 225/225 (finished on Day 6)
I Heard That Song Before by Mary Higgins Clark: 37/480
An Expotition to the North Pole by A. A. Milne: 27/27

I hope this makes sense! It doesn't seem like I finished that many books, but I sure did experience a whole bunch. 

Total pages read: 1389
Books Completed: 6
Books Started: 2





No comments:

Post a Comment