Monday, May 12, 2014

Bout of Books Day 1

One day of reading down!

I didn't do as well as I had hoped for today, but I'm still pretty happy with what I got done. I read to page 309 in Cress and got to page 202 of Nine Stories. Stinkin Goodreads had me thinking there was only 198 pages in Nine Stories but a few minutes ago I realized there are 208. Great observation skills I seem to have there! I've still got mad love for Goodreads though. 

Alright so that brings me to a total of 215 pages read on day 1. Sweetness.

I plan on finishing Nine Stories in a few minutes, but I wanted to update to what I officially read on Monday. 

So yeah, I hope to finish Cress tomorrow and then read my Winnie the Pooh Treasury and hopefully get to another book. I'm not sure what I want to get to after those so I guess I'll see when the time comes.

Tomorrow's other goal: DONT GET SUCKED INTO TV SHOWS. I'm pretty behind on The Voice so I watched 2 episodes tonight, which is why I didn't quite get to finish Nine Stories. I also had a doctors appointment that lasted a while, and I don't believe I have anything else planned until Friday night. It was a fun day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment