Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Day 2 Update- Holy Moley!

I finished Cress. The Lunar Chronicles is now in my top favorite series of all time. I just can't even. So good. So good. That's all the update I have for now because I just finished it less than 5 minutes and am just *insert fangirl (?) screams*. Loved it. So much. I can't wait for Winter. 2015 most anticipated book so far!


Alright. I need to calm down. Now onto my real update. 

I read 232 pages today and finished one book. That bring my total pages read up to something that I can't figure out right now because we're in the middle of a huge thunderstorm and I think my WiFi just went out. Poo. 

I also got about 7 or 8 (I think 8) books out from the library. I believe I need to go on a book borrowing ban for a little bit because I still have Franny & Zooey and just took a collection of the 1st three Oz books off my mom's hands, plus A Tree Grows in Brooklyn which I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to read anytime soon. But I will get to it at some point.

New books from the library:

I Heard That Song Before by Mary Higgins Clark
Remember Me by Mary Higgins Clark
Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie
Valley of the Dolls by Jacqueline Susann
Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood by Rebecca Wells
An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare

So excited. So excited. Yes.


Update- I finally got my internet back this morning! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment