Monday, February 10, 2014

Nail Polish Fav

Ay bay bay!

Sorry for the ridiculously old annoying rap song reference. Deal with it!

SN (do people even use that anymore?!)- I need to figure out how to put emojis on this thang because I feel like half of my sarcasm gets lost without them. Ah the joys of the technology generation. Womp womp.

Anyway, I wanted to take a little time to chat about something that I can't remember at the current moment. Yay brain farts!

Until I can remember what I was going to talk about I'll talk about this awesome nail polish that I got the other day from Walmart. I went to Walmart for a few things, and as usual ended up buying a butt-load of crap that I really do not need but think I do because it's there and I could buy it and it was just soooooo pretty (I had to add a lot more oooo's than I wanted because that awesome thing called autocorrect kept trying to change it to zoo. Stupid autocorrect.)

I got this nail polish by Revlon and it's sheer and the color's Sheer Pink… And let me tell you, it's possibly my favorite nail polish I've ever gotten in my entire life. Seriously. Not exaggerating here people. It's very simple but looks like I got a manicure from a pretty French boutique in like Bath or something (ya like the reference so I can seem like I've actually been there and am cultured like that? I thought it was clever. Feel free to laugh, or don't. Whichever's fine with me.) But yeah. I've just been staring at my nails admiring their prettyness and thought I'd share that with you all in case you were looking for a cute shade. The only thing I don't like is that I had to put a few coats on it to make it even because it seemed to glob kind of. Does that ever happen to anyone? ….. Bueller? Bueller? IS ANYBODY EVEN READING THIS?!!? No? Okay, let me just go in my own little corner and pretend like I have friends.

I'm in a really weirdly hyper mood today. (runs around the room screaming like a maniac) Don't judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment