Friday, June 13, 2014

Mini Reading Update

Hola!

I don't have a lot of time to make a big update but I just wanted to check in give a small one for the read-a-thon.

I've been taking a more relaxed stance on this one so as not to stress myself out too much lol. So far I finished Allegiant by Veronica Roth (the feels… ugh) and am a little less than 200 pages away from finishing Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare and oh my God, am I loving it. There have been some pretty dull parts, but the twists are sooooo goooooodddd! I've actually also started Percy Jackson's The Lightning Thief, but that one's a slow goer because it's my read-in-the-car-while-waiting-for-people-to-finish-what-they're-doing book. I'm really liking it so far, definitely better than the movie. =S

<3 Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment