Monday, April 28, 2014

Another read-a-Thon!

Im so excited! I found another read-a-thon. I had so much fun with this past one so I'm pumped for this one. Bout if Books is hosting this one, and I believe it's a week-long one. It's in May so I have some more time to prepare this time. Not that I wasn't prepared this time but it won't be so rushed lol. I've seen a bunch of YouTube videos about this so I'm just really excited about it. I'll probably be making a video about it at some point for my TBR list and things like that. 

I'm also in the middle of uploading a Booktube tag video but I've got the "processing blues". A lot of people have said they've had uploading issues lately and I got kinda cocky thinking I wasn't going to have these issues so I guess I jinxed myself. Oops! Guess I won't be doing that again lol.

See ya!

<3 Poison

No comments:

Post a Comment