Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Blah Blah Blah

Hey people! So I uploaded another video to Youtube. This time it's the "TMI Tag" that's been going around. It was pretty fun to do. The filming quality's not so great because it's on my iPhone and the audio is really quiet, but check it out anyway!

I downloaded a new program to edit videos because iMovie wasn't really doing a lot for me. Now I'm using "VideoPad" and it seems great so far. Hopefully it stays that way!

Anyway, hopefully I'm having some progress with my hand controls. Hopefully I'll be getting them soon. I think I've decided not to work with voc rehab anymore. I'm getting a loan from someone who wants to remain anonymous, and even though I doubt anyone they/I know reads this, I'm not going to say who it is just in case.

More exciting news- we're leaving for Toronto in a week! I'm so pumped. My dad got off all of Tuesday we we're heading down earlier which I'm really excited about. Now we can hopefully stop in Niagara Falls and get to spend some more time in the city. I'm super pumped for the concert tooooooo. I've had to force myself not to watch too many clips of other nights on Youtube.

Speaking of Youtube, I enabled my videos to be monetized. Now I believe I just have to set up an AdSense account. I'm not exactly sure what it is or what it means which is why I haven't done it yet. Hopefully this'll make my videos get more views? Idk. I've gotten some good feedback so far which made me super happy.

That's all for now. Peace love and happiness baby!

<3 Poison

PS- I'm sending up major prayers for the lost Malaysian Airlines flight. I can't even imagine what those families are going through right now. It's all so sad. Hopefully they can find the plane soon and the little chance that they're on an island somewhere comes true. I'm hoping for the best. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment